[rules-users] ListDataType in Ruleflow file?

David Cracauer dcracauer at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 21 17:13:15 EDT 2010

Greetings,
Is there anyway to define the value of a variable defined as a ListDataType
in a ruleflow file?  I have a custom WorkItem that can be configured with a
list of possible values that will complete it, and I'd like to define it in
the ruleflow file.  However, any time I define it with anything in the
<value></value> section, I get this error:

An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
 : only whitespace content allowed before start tag and not a (position:
START_DOCUMENT seen a... @1:1)

Is it possible to define a list directly in the ruleflow file?

Thanks,
Dave