[rules-users] Load balancing, fail-over, replication

Bertrand Grottier b_grottier at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 03:12:54 EDT 2010

Hello,
I am evaluating the possible use of Drools to implement a pricing engine. Until now, I have developped my prototypes on my own computer; everything was fine.
However, if Drools is retained, it will be used in a shared environment. More precisely, a shared platform is provided for different customers, each one having its own set of rules. This raises issues such as load balancing, replication and so on.
Which architecture is recommended ? How can these issues be addressed ?
This is very fuzzy to me. I am not even sure that they are Drools related...
Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,
Benoît