[rules-users] Drools Flow: Another problem with Human Task

HMandic trbuhom at net.hr
Thu Apr 22 09:16:58 EDT 2010

Still no resolution...

I was reading through gazillion rows of log output (I've put
log4j.logger.org.hibernate=debug and
log4j.logger.org.hibernate.hql.ast.AST=debug in log4j.properties) for the
last few days, and still can't figure it out.
It has nothing to do with my human task item (I populated all the fields).
The problem remains that hibernate generates the wrong SQL from
"TasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner" (named query as found in orm.xml). It
generates inner join on actualOwner which is null before somebody claims
that task, that way I'll never get the list of tasks that I need to claim.

I'm using hibernate 3.5.1FINAL and orm.xml from drools 5.1.0M1 (but it's the
same as in 5.0.1).

Could it be that I'm the only one with this problem?