[rules-users] Drools Flow: Another problem with Human Task

HMandic trbuhom at net.hr
Thu Apr 22 13:22:19 EDT 2010

I have everything exactly the same as you (just like in the documentation),
the only difference being the SQL for fetching the tasks. You will notice
that mine has two inner joins, and yours hasn't.

Hmmmm, that makes me think, could it be something involving
org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect generating wrong SQL since I'm using
Postgres instead of H2.

I'll try something in that direction...