[rules-users] Drools Expert (Rule Engine) - Performance Tips

andre.fonseca at mail.com andre.fonseca at mail.com
Thu Apr 22 14:17:01 EDT 2010

 Hi all,

I need to perform a test in the Drools Rule Engine. This test is intended to discover the SLA for Rule Processing.
The scenario that I have is:
- My Knowledge Database will have almost 200 million records.
- There will be a full monthly charge and a short diary charge in this KD.
- The Rules are not so complex. (6 or 7 levels at most)

How can I perform this test? Could you please give me some advices?

Another question: How Drools integrate with the Knowledge Database assuming this is already created? (Actually this KD will be created using a ETL process)

Thanks for your support, any advice will be appreciated.

=