[rules-users] template 101

Stefan Marconi stefan.marconi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 17:53:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

just starting using drools and need to use templates but having error
messages (described in comments in the code below).
I checked the meaning of the error messages but still can't figure it out.
I modified an simple rule according to the template section of the drools
manual: btw I use the eclipse with the drools-core plugin.

Thanks for your help. Stefan

template header
symbol

package com.test.processor; # [ERR 102] Line 4:26 mismatched input ';'
expecting 'identifier' in template header
template "test"
rule "A stand alone rule @{symbol}"
dialect "mvel"
when
eval(@{symbol} == "AAA")
then
System.out.println("this symbol is" + @{symbol})
end
end template # Multiple markers at this line
# - [ERR 103] Line 13:0 rule 'rule_key' failed predicate:
{(validateIdentifierKey(DroolsSoftKeywords.RULE))}? in rule
# - [ERR 101] Line 13:4 no viable alternative at input 'template' in rule