[rules-users] Drools 5.0 with Oracle DB as repository

Sam i med.sami at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 05:01:42 EDT 2010

Hello all,
thanks you first for reading my post.
I need to configure a rules repository using Oracle DB 10g as rules
repository and deploying with Weblogic 11g, I made some change on repository
xml but doest not help me a lot, I need if someone have already configure
drools to work with Oracle DB then please post the repository.xml, or there
any change on another config file?
the guvnor work well with weblogic 11g, I miss only the configuration with
Oracle DB 10g
thanks in advance.