[rules-users] Drools Execution Server Executing Twice

Premkumar Stephen prem18 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:05:48 EDT 2010

@jgautier,
I created the guvnor ticket 354, and while we are using that workaround, it
is not elegant and adds a performance penalty.

Michael Neale, the author of the drools execution server, told me then that
he will not be working on it, as he is doing a rewrite of the drools
execution server in scala.

However, since then, there have been no updates.

Can the core developers provide more information?

Regards,
Prem