[rules-users] Problem using parameter for n-of-m flow join

Mike Fischer mike.fischer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 15:23:11 EDT 2010

I'm defining my "n" in an action node prior to the join:
kcontext.setVariable( "numTablesCurrentBatch", batch.getTables().size() );

For the "n" parameter of my n-of-m join, I am using
#{numTablesCurrentBatch} as the passed variable.

When I run my workflow I get the following exception:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find variable
numTablesCurrentBatch when executing join

I apologize for asking a repeat question, but I've exhausted Google in
trying to resolve this issue.  Does anyone have experience with this
type of situation?

Thanks,
Mike