[rules-users] how to move a repository from derby database to Oracle Database

Jaroslaw Kijanowski kijanowski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:08:31 EDT 2010

Before you switch to Oracle, go to the Administration tab and export
your repository.
Then configure your repository.xml file to point to Oracle, remove the
repository directory (most probably in jboss-as/bin) and start your
server. Then go to the admin tab and import your repo (first you need to
unzip the xml file).

Cheers,
  Jarek