[rules-users] how to move a repository from derby database to Oracle Database

vadlam sreeram.vadlamudi at wellsfargo.com
Thu Apr 29 14:47:38 EDT 2010

after I delete repository,,version ,workspaces directories and delete all
tables in the database and startweblogic again, I get the following error.

<Apr 29, 2010 11:35:10 AM MST> <Warning> <HTTP> <BEA-101162> <User defined
listener org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener failed
: org.jboss.seam.InstantiationException: Could not instantiate Seam
component: repositoryConfiguration.
org.jboss.seam.InstantiationException: Could not instantiate Seam component:
repositoryConfiguration
        at org.jboss.seam.Component.newInstance(Component.java:2066)
        at org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts.startup(Contexts.java:304)
        at org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts.startup(Contexts.java:278)
        at
org.jboss.seam.contexts.ServletLifecycle.endInitialization(ServletLifecycle.java:112)
        at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.init(Initialization.java:727)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl
        at javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.internalCreateWorkspaceConfig(RepositoryConfig.java:530)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.createWorkspaceConfig(RepositoryConfig.java:591)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.init(RepositoryConfig.java:335)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:142)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace