[rules-users] Updating to 5.1 - what jars do I need to replace?

Jervis Liu jliu at redhat.com
Mon Aug 2 02:17:29 EDT 2010

Stephen Mcgruer wrote:
> Just to note, I no longer need help with this. After discovering that
> the Guvnor 5.1 interface did not work fully (when trying to create a
> bean in a *when* clause, the pencil icon did not do anything - known
> bug?) in our environment - Firefox 3.6.8 and IE 6 in Windows XP - we
> have decided not to migrate yet.

Hi Could you please be more specific on the "pencil" bug? For example,
how to reproduce etc, a screen shot would be helpful. Please file a jira
if its indeed a bug. This will make sure it gets fixed in the next release.

BTW, why dont you simply install a new Guvnor 5.1? If you want to
migrate your data, you can use the export function to export data to an
xml file, then import it back to the new installation.

Cheers,
Jervis