[rules-users] getFactHandle() returns null

retoy reto.lamprecht at allianz-suisse.ch
Mon Aug 2 11:08:59 EDT 2010

Has anybody ever had the problem that getFactHandle(object) returned null,
although the FactHandle is there when you iterate over the handles returned
by getFactHandles()?

Can anybody explain to me what the problem might be?

By the way: The object reference (getObject()) in the FactHandle I get
through getFactHandles() is identical to the one passed to getFactHandle(),
and the assertion mode doesn't matter...

Thanks!