[rules-users] How to write a simple DSL which can be used in setting / comparing the value prsent in hashmap

bbarani bbarani at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 13:56:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have created a very simple DSL file as below. It just reads the data from
hashmap and sets the decision based on the key value present in the hashmap
passed to Guvnor.

[consequence][]Decision for DynamicValue is set as
Denied=dec.setDecision("Denied");
[condition][]Decision Object=dec:Decisions()
[condition][]Map Object=mp:DynMap()
[condition][]Evaluate Dynamic value of
rules=eval(mp.getMap().get("AssetID").toString().trim()=="8-AIT-3243")

I now want to create a rule such that I am able to enter both LHS and RHS
dynamically and the rule will fetch the data based on the key value..
something like below

When dynamicAttribute("Assetid")="23" then System.out.println(Sucess); else

dynamicAttribute("repoid")="23" then System.out.println(Sucess);

end

My DSL works fine now just tht I want to make it more user frindly and want
the dynamic attribute to be listed in the dropdown for users to select it ..

Thanks,
BB