[rules-users] Drools Expert: monitor rules & report activity

Dieter D'haeyere dieter.dhaeyere at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:35:10 EDT 2010

Ok, this looks like a way to handle it.
But does this mean that there is no 'out of the box' monitoring possibility
?

When deploying a rule base (with Guvnor), I would kind of expect that Guvnor
is accessible and that it can return some metrics (eg. after switching on a
monitoring option because I presume continuous logging would slow down the
system too much).

As I understand it now, some custom development is needed will be needed to
achieve 'real-time' monitoring.