[rules-users] Reusing Rules in a Rule Flow?

Jason Davidson jljdavidson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 14:58:04 EDT 2010

Is it possible to use a rule in a rule flow without a "ruleflow-group"?

Here's our use case:  We have a base set of rules that are not part of
a ruleflow-group.  But we want to allow the administrators of the
system to build custom rule flows that reuse these existing base
rules.  In most instances the "base" rules will be fired but in some
instances the ruleflow will be executed too.

What's the best way to reuse a rule in this case?

Thanks!
Jason