[rules-users] fireAllRules() - multiply times.

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:02:51 EDT 2010

You'll have to use a single, dedicated fact and call modify/update before
each fireAllrules.

For your other problem: updating all facts is probably the best solution.
(You may, of course,
also add a pattern with a single "trigger" fact, again to be updated before
each call to
fireAllRules.)

As you have experienced, "fired" activations remain passive across multiple
calls to
fireAllRules.

-W