[rules-users] How to fire all rules at once and get the status of all the rules present in Guvnor

bbarani bbarani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 17:16:12 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am using Guvnor to store all the rules and I am having a webservice which
invokes the rules. As of now I use wrkMemory.fireAllRules(); to fire all the
rules.

Now I want to know if there is a way to get back the identifier back for
each rule such that I can validate the response returned from each rule in
my client side.

I need to aggregate all the results returned by different rules in a package
along with some identifier.

Not sure if its possible using rule flow in Guvnor.

Thanks,
Barani