[rules-users] fireUntilHalt() and OSGi - CPU load

Georg Maier Georg.Maier at cjt.de
Wed Aug 4 08:01:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am using Drools 5.1 (final) in an OSGi environment. When invoking
fireUntilHalt() for my StatefulKnowledgeSession, CPU load rises to 25%
(meaning one complete core on the quad-core machine). Needless to say, when
two sessions are used in different components at the same time I'm reaching
about 50%.

When creating an "ordinary" Drools project and using a
StatefulKnowledgeSession with fireUntilHalt() I do not experience this
problem.

Anyone experienced something similar or has some advice for me?

Any help would be highly appreciated :-)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Georg