[rules-users] drools 5.1 overview

miguel machado mls.machado at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 05:44:06 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I just recently noticed that drools 5.1 is out and i'd like to congratulate
the jboss team for this great milestone achievement. I've also noticed that
there is separate documentation for this version on
http://jboss.org/drools/documentation.html but i haven't been able to find
the major updates on the project, since 5.0.0.

I presume the *changelog* so far is huge, so what I was looking is some kind
of blog post or release announcement so i can update a few reports i've been
writing on drools features, modules, architecture, API, requirements,
integration mechanisms, etc.

Any help is very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
_ miguel

--
"To understand what is recursion you must first understand recursion"