[rules-users] MinaTaskClientHandler Reference Object

drooRam rajeshram7 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 10:29:31 EDT 2010

Thanks for your prompt response....

Exactly..this is what i pretty much wanted to try out... i referred to the
book drools 5 dev guide... It is mentioned that I need to use
MinaTaskClientHandler to retrieve task's status like claim, complete, wait
e.t.c..

At this point, I am not aware of writing the own client to look for those
stauses... can you please shed me some light on this with any available
example of writing the own client... I appreciate your help..thx again...