[rules-users] Getting NullPointer Exception while sending an response back from Guvnor using web services

Vignesh viki.ccc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:44:46 EDT 2010

Hi Jervis,

I have tried to invoke the Rules that has been defined in the Guvnor rule
engine, which was done standalone earlier and worked fine with out any
issues. But I'm getting the below exception when I added the Guvnor project
as a JAR to this web service and while trying to invoke the rules from the
skeleton I was able to hit the rule engine and got the actual results out of
it with out any issues and got the below exception while returning the
response back to the client from the skeleton.

Kindly let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,
Vignesh