[rules-users] Instructions for upgrading designer.war?

Han Ming Low hanming73 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 05:46:13 EDT 2010

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the list.

I was thinking if I can help to upgrade the new version of designer at
http://www.intalio.org/public/maven2/com/intalio/bpms/web/designer/1.0.0.016/
to be compatible with Drools.

If I have the skill, I wouldn't mind. :)

I'll try to see I can upgrade the designer to 1.0.0.016 for a start.

Cheers.

Han Ming