[rules-users] CPU Spike creating a StatefulKnowledgeSession using OSGi

David Conde dconde at calomtech.com
Tue Aug 10 12:46:45 EDT 2010

ChainedProperties lives in org.drools.util.ChainedProperties and is created
in SessionConfiguration(). The call is called
during StatelessKnowledgeSession ksession =
kbase.newStatelessKnowledgeSession();.

David Conde
CTO Calom Technologies

Mail: dconde at calomtech.com
Mobile: 00353 86 0623397

Calom Technologies Ltd (registered in Ireland)
Registered Number: 460246
Registered Address: NCI Research and Business Centre, Mayor St, IFSC, Dublin
1, Ireland