[rules-users] where can I find the drl compiled java file?

Badrinath, Shyam sbadrinath at sonusnet.com
Thu Aug 12 16:28:22 EDT 2010

Hi

I am facing a weird problem where the rule works fine for the first time
after I start the rule engine. After that, the same set of data causes
the rule engine to give a nullpointerexception when firing the rule
action. It gives the line # in the compiled java file, but I cannot find
that file. The line # doesn't match the drl (obviously), so I can't make
sense of where the exception could be occurring.

So, where can I find this drl compiled java file?

Thanks

Shyam