[rules-users] Embedded Drools into clustered application

cafebabe huionn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 08:36:14 EDT 2010

Hi,
Based on my understanding from reading some drools posts and blogs, stateful
knowledge session will not work correctly if drools is embedded into an
application deployed in clustered application servers. Am I right?

What if I want to use embedded drools purely for its BPM (drools flow) in
clustered application? Any gotchas to take note or it will simply not
working?

anybody has related experience?

(i found there is work-in-progress alternative - drools grid. but i prefer
to start with embedded drools flow bcoz it is simpler to code and offers
more control.)