[rules-users] Drools Flow inconsistancies

Alan.Gairey at tessella.com Alan.Gairey at tessella.com
Fri Aug 13 08:45:23 EDT 2010

Paul,

Don't know whether it's relevant or not, but we experienced problems when
the id of a Drools Flow process (i.e. the id attribute in the root node of
the .rf file) contained a hyphen. This seemed to screw up the classes
auto-generated by Drools. We now mandate a naming scheme for process ids
like Java package names (e.g. "com.company.process" etc.).

Alan
Tessella plc
26 The Quadrant, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3YS
E: Alan.Gairey at tessella.com, T: +44 (0)1235 555511, F: +44 (0)1235 553301
www.tessella.com    Registered in England No. 1466429
This message is commercial in confidence and may be privileged. It is
intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this message by anyone else
is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please note that messages
sent or received by the Tessella e-mail system may be monitored and stored
in an information retrieval system.

paulB <paul.borlin at sironahealth.com>
Sent by: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org
13/08/2010 13:38
Please respond to
Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>

rules-users at lists.jboss.org
cc

Subject
Re: [rules-users] Drools Flow inconsistancies

Thanks, salaboy.

Looks like it comes down to the compiled classes like
"mycompany.edi.Process_mycompany_edi_0ReturnValueEvaluator0Invoker".
Anybody know what compiles those or what might throw a wrench into those?
Or does anyone know how I can debug them or view the source?