[rules-users] KnowledgeBase partitioning

Orlando Ricardo Da Silva Costa orlandoricardo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 19:02:44 EDT 2010

Hi all
I am trying to assess Drools (Expert, Fusion and Flow) for a new
project and I read already some documentation, and when looking at
Fusion manual:
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/docs/drools-fusion/html_single/index.html#d4e680

I got this message:
"This is an experimental feature, subject to changes in the future."

What does it mean exactly, can I suppose this feature will remain and
I can start using it now? Has the status evolved since then?

Thanks in advance
Orlando.

PS-In the book "Drools JBoss Rules 5.0 by Developer's Guide" (Michal
Bali), this feature is described with no limitation or warning...