[rules-users] Embedded Drools into clustered application

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 06:52:07 EDT 2010

You get the idea!
Now you are available to run on Local and Remote  (using mina, I hope in
less than a month we support hornetQ as well) and also DIstributed nodes
(Rio).
Allowing you to start using Local for your testing and initial development
(following some of my rules about remote/distributed environments, I will
post some about this today or tomorrow on my blog) and then move the Remote
or Distributed.

Greetings! :)

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com