[rules-users] Firing Mulitple packages

Vignesh viki.ccc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 13:02:51 EDT 2010

Hi Esteban,

Its working now, actually i had given the wrong package name for my rule
flow which i had added from my eclipse package whereas the one in Guvnor was
different, which had created the problem/confusion. Thanks a lot for your
suggestion.

I have another question in this regard, Is it possible to fire a specific
rule in any of the packages added to the Kbase/StatefulKnowledgeSession?
I tried this logic with RuleBase using WorkingMemory by giving the
AgendaFilter with the rule name and I was able to fire the specific rule,
but when i tried the same with Kbase/StatefulKnowledgeSession i was not able
to do the same, could you please help me on this?

Thanks,
Vignesh