[rules-users] Drools Scalability

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 15:20:59 EDT 2010

Depending on the nature of your problem you can make it grow having multiple
sessions with different knowledge.
I'm working on Drools Grid with exactly that goal. I'm trying to create a
simple way to distribute and manage knowledge sessions across different
machines to be able to grow when your requirements are high.
Cheers.

2010/8/17 Orlando Costa <orlandoricardo at gmail.com>

> Hi all
> I have been looking at Drools (Expert, Fusion and Flow) to see how
> feasible it is to use it in our project. We have requirements for
> scalability:
> 1) system must be vertically scalable
> 2) system must be horizontally scalable
>
> I guess for 1), we could use KnowledgeBase partitioning, but for 2) I
> have no idea...has someone been looking at this, does it make sense to
> have a rule engine horizontally scalable at all?
> Br
> Orlando.

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar