[rules-users] How Can a Drools Rule call another Drools Rule?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 01:35:51 EDT 2010

Rules are never "called". Changes in WM create (and also delete)
"activations": tuples consisting of a rule and the fact objects
matching the left hand side patterns. From this set of activations,
rule right hand sides are executed according to salience (and other
criteria).

Perhaps if you describe the actual problem...?

-W