[rules-users] Getting Exception firing rule second time with same KnowledgeBase

gauravs gaurav_s at spanservices.com
Thu Aug 19 11:19:39 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am facing this problem which I tried to resolve in all possible ways I
could think of but situation is bit crazy here. I am creation knowledgebase
object and putting it in servetCOntext object. On HTTP Request I create a
new session, insert facts and fire all the rules. Every thing works well
first time. But repeating the same (making another HTTP Request) throws
exception shown below. If I create fresh knowledgebase every time problem
doesn't show up at all.

Please suggest where I might be going wrong. Google suggest that somewhere
object are getting null. I verified that too. It doesn't seem to be the
case.

Regards,
-Gaurav.

org.drools.runtime.rule.ConsequenceException: [Error: unable to access
field]
[Near : {... Unknown ....}]
             ^
[Line: 1, Column: 0]
        at
org.drools.runtime.rule.impl.DefaultConsequenceExceptionHandler.handleException(DefaultConsequenceExceptionHandle
r.java:23)
        at
org.drools.common.DefaultAgenda.fireActivation(DefaultAgenda.java:943)
        at
org.drools.common.DefaultAgenda.fireNextItem(DefaultAgenda.java:885)
        at
org.drools.common.DefaultAgenda.fireAllRules(DefaultAgenda.java:1086)
        at
org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.fireAllRules(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:660)
        at
org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.fireAllRules(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:627)
        at
org.drools.impl.StatefulKnowledgeSessionImpl.fireAllRules(StatefulKnowledgeSessionImpl.java:183)