[rules-users] Skills required for using Drools Guvnor

tom ska tiberium.linux at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 03:23:27 EDT 2010

Hi,
it's important to do quick training to Your's client. Why? Because a way of
thinking is a little bit different in some cases. For example: in Drools
rules You can't do ELSE case (in IF-ELSE). There exists only IF. Another
case could be creating general rules:
http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/General-rules-in-spreadsheet-td1005183.html#a1005183

Using Guvnor or Decision Tables is (in my opinion) easy enought to show it
(with training) to Your's client.

regards,
tom