[rules-users] Drools Flow - Replay

jawa agohar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 12:19:58 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the answers. KiranP, I can't use what you have suggested because
there can be some actions/customWorkItems in between asking questions. And
we want to create a flow that business users can edit as well. For example
if they want to change that for some specific answer for a question the flow
should go to some other question or do some custom task or email customer
they can just add etc.

So we can't use dynamic flow that you suggested because in that case we'll
have to define our actual question flow somewhere else may be a database.

Any other idea?

Thanks