[rules-users] Migration from drools 5.0 to 5.1

Swapnil Sawant Swapnil.Sawant at lntinfotech.com
Fri Aug 20 12:34:15 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried migrating rules from 5.0 to 5.1 at first. For this, I just replaced
drools-core and drools-api jar from 5.0 to 5.1.

After doing replacement, I found following error while building the app :

   KnowledgeAgentImpl.workflowOrRuleChanged cannot be resolved

This was kind of flag for notifying that KB has to be rebuilt.

Any idea how to achieve same thing in 5.1 APIs ?

Also, is there is any documentation/article/s about migration from 5.0 to
5.1 ?

Thanks,
Swapnil Sawant