[rules-users] counting facts of a kind

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Mon Aug 23 18:24:07 EDT 2010

    Wolfgang,

    The requirement for serializable classes even when not using persistence
was a "mistake" made several versions ago and I believed it was fixed. What
version of Drools are you using? If that is trunk, we need to fix it.

    Anyway, workaround: for count(), you can simply write "count(1)" instead
of using the actual variable, anyway (yes, you can see requiring
serializable there was dumb). :)

    Edson

  Edson Tirelli
  JBoss Drools Core Development