[rules-users] comparing an intersection of sets..

mechlife gaiamech at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:42:59 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a situation where i need to evaluate a condition where the
intersection of 2 sets should atleast have one element in it. I am using
drools template to create the DRL and have a set B (item1,item2, item3,
item4). Now, at runtime i have a setA (item2, item5). the intersection of
the sets will have item2 and such should evaluate to true. I am currently
using evaluate to do a custom function but just wanted to check if there was
a way to do something like this by utilizing one of the existing keywords
available.

Any insight will be very appreciated. thanks for your time.

-ms