[rules-users] Drools and Java EE

Brett Bergquist brett at thebergquistfamily.com
Wed Aug 25 10:07:36 EDT 2010

Laird, I also have a home grown JCA based rules solution but currently back
on drools 4 (we have not had time to upgrade yet).  I would be interested in
seeing your implementation if you would be willing to share as mine does not
sound anywhere as sophisticated.

Mine provides a connection mechanism to a shared stateful session in which
facts can be added or removed and rules fired.   Simplistic but it is
working for us for the moment.  We currently use it mostly for SNMP trap
processing to correlate network device notifications and produce meaningful
alarms.