[rules-users] comparing an intersection of sets..

mechlife gaiamech at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:55:23 EDT 2010

Thanks for your response.

I need to use it like 1-4 times depending on what the legacy rules are setup
on one rule but i do have thousands of rules.
Also, a future state might be to get these imported into a tool for business
users to start writing these and would definitely be more pleasing if they
had an operator that they could use.
Would you be able to point me to some resources on how to do the custom
operator
if the need arise.

thanks again for your time.