[rules-users] Referenced file contains errors (http://drools.org/schema/drools-spring.xsd)

nanic23 nanic23 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 12:59:27 EDT 2010

I wasn't getting this error before but all of a sudden eclipse started
showing this error message.
I'm using drools 5.1.1 (it also happens with 5.1.0).
Here is how my schema definition looks:

http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n1335740/drools-xsd.jpg

and here is the eclipse error message [ 10, 1 for each flow I have :) ]

http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n1335740/drools-xsd-error-message.jpg

Drools Spring integration is working fine and all my flows run without
problems but nonetheless the error messages are annoying and I would like to
have a clean project.

I saw in other posts that a couple of ppl had the same problem. Anyone has
been able to solve it?

I appreciate the comments!

Thanks,

Nick.