[rules-users] Drools and Java EE

Andrew Waterman awaterma at ecosur.mx
Thu Aug 26 16:09:02 EDT 2010

Just found the configuration in ra.xml:

    <config-property>
      <config-property-name>changeSetResourceName</config-property-name>
      <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
      <config-property-value>rules/KnowledgeBases.xml</config-property-value>
    </config-property>

Can I get it to support more than one changeSet?  It would be nice to pass a list to monitor.

best,