[rules-users] Drools and Java EE

ljnelson ljnelson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 12:10:52 EDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Andrew Waterman-2 [via Drools - Java
Rules Engine] <ml-node+1373923-1721792281-10124 at n3.nabble.com> wrote:
> Thanks Laird, I wasn't sure if the property was for the file path or the
> classpath.

Ah!  Gotcha.  Yep, classpath.  I developed this resource adapter for
use inside an ear file.  I would be interested to see how it plays if
you use it standalone--one of the things I'm not clear on is where in
such a case the changeset should live, so perhaps this too should be a
URL parameter with "classpath:" as one of the possible protocols.

Best,
Laird