[rules-users] Rewind Drools Flow

jawa agohar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 12:35:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

Is there anyway we can rewind the drools flow? I mean I save my flow in db
and at a later stage I want to rewind it and start it from some other node
instead of the one it was paused at. Has anyone tried this kind of thing
before?

I've got Human Tasks in my flow and my flow stops at one of the Human Task
and then resumes from it fine. But for a specific scenario I want my flow to
start from some other Node instead of the one it was paused at.

Thanks