[rules-users] Database problem

nch underscore_dot at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 06:15:00 EDT 2010

Are you using drools-server through REST? Isn't it hard when you have to define a new OO-XML mapping each time you have to invoke drools with a different model?

Regarding the "from" conditional element, I'm looking for a bidirectional synchronization (DB <-> WM). I'm not sure it can be achieved using "from". Has anyone an example?

Many thanks!