[rules-users] copyright violation issue on Drools

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 12:34:46 EDT 2010

Hi Yusuke, good question. I'm not sure where is the right place, but you are
only asking to rollback your changes right?
who commit all your contributions to the jboss repo?
I also saw that you mention: "For several reasons, I decided to withdraw
those contributions introduced from my spare time. "
can you mention those reasons? so we, as community can learn why you want to
remove your contributions. I'm just curious.
Greetings.

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 12:50 PM, 山本 裕介 <yamamoyu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Where is the appropriate forum for copyright issues?
>
> On Sep 1, 2010, at 12:45 AM, Greg Barton wrote:
>
> > This is not the appropriate forum for copyrighgt issues.
> >
> > GreG
> >
> > On Aug 31, 2010, at 9:40, 山本 裕介 <yamamoyu at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > There's a copyright violation issue on Drools 5.1 release.
> > Please remove the changes listed in the following issue.
> > https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2660
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Yusuke

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com