[rules-users] Calling a function from another function in 5.0

Chris Selwyn chris at selwyn-family.me.uk
Thu Dec 9 13:04:09 EST 2010

Thanks... I have just done some further investigations into the
conditions because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

I suspect that it is something to do with the order that the functions
happen to get placed into the package.
If I have a function that calls another function that happens to have
been placed into the package before it, then it works. Otherwise it does
not.

Unfortunately, I cannot affect the order so I am at the mercy of the Guvnor!

I guess I'll just have to just put them all in one file and then factor
them out when I get 5.1.

Chris