[rules-users] Guvnor with JBoss AS on Ubuntu

alim audrey.lim at it-vision.com
Fri Dec 17 11:42:26 EST 2010

Okay, sorry, I guess there must have been a misunderstanding.

What I wanted to say is that when I start JBoss AS with Guvnor on port 8080,
i get:
Local telnet: "Trying 127.0.0.1... Connected to localhost."
Remote telnet: "telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection
refused"

So I thought maybe the remote access is not working because there is
something stopping the access on port 8080.

So i started an other AS (Glassfish that is) on port 8080 instead. And both
(telnet local and remote) were successful and I can also connect with a
browser. Meaning there is no access restriction on port 8080?

Oh and I definitely don't blame anyone. I just thought maybe someone might
be able to help or have had a similar experience.