[rules-users] Dynamic Rules

Yamil Bracho yamilbracho at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:00:12 EST 2010

Use a global variable.
In your java code use a property file and the "inject" to drools using the setGlobal method() of your session.
session.setGlobal("maxBalance", 100)
and in your drl

global java.lang.Integer maxBalance;
rule “basic rule”                when                                Account($balance : balance < maxBalance)                then                                  System.out.println(“Account balance: “ + $balance + “ is less than " + maxBalance.toString() );                end