[rules-users] Accessing rule flow names

J Michael Dean mdean77 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 15 18:33:48 EST 2010

To do testing, I have an event listener that keeps track of which nodes have been activated, etc.  by accessing the ProcessNodeEvent where I can either get the NodeID or the NodeName, but cannot get the associated rule flow.  The NodeID appears to be numeric and always automatically assigned, so perhaps I should be tracking these values, but I had hoped to keep track of which RuleFlowGroup was activated.  Is there a way to access this variable?

Thanks.

- Mike